Registration and accommodation
Price of motorcycle + rider: €265 (including VAT)
Price of passenger: €120 (including VAT)
Accommodation package in single room in a 4-star hotel: 803€ (VAT included)
Plus companion in double room: 272€ (VAT included)
Road book in roll format (A5 size): €25 (including VAT)
You can reserve these different options at the time of registration by clicking on "Register".
If you prefer to book another type of accommodation or different categories of hotels in different cities, you can book your accommodation separately by clicking on "accommodation".
You can consult the legal terms of the event here.
Once I have completed my registration, all information, documents and communications I receive from the organisers will be in Spanish.
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FOR PUNTAPUNTA 2023
- Participation in the puntApunta 2023 event.
- STAFF support over the 5 days of the event.
- 1 entry to the end of event cocktail party on May 13 in Cartagena. (Event Passport mandatory).
- 1 picnic lunch ticket per stage (4 stages).
- Event passport and numbers, one per motorcycle.
- Digital road book. If you want to receive it in paper roll format, you must accept the €25.00 surcharge and select this format at the time of registration (see Digital road book specifications on the event website).
- Emergency medical assistance at PFs and arrival.
- Emergency mechanical assistance on arrival.
- Welcome pack with event merchandising:
- Event T-shirt.
- Event neck gaiter.
- Event bottle.
- Event bracelet.
- Event gymsack.
- Sponsor promotions.
- Right to the finisher stamps, if all the checkpoint stamps are obtained correctly.
- Public liability insurance of the organisation.
- Entry to the event’s parcs fermés.
- 20% discount on the purchase of bike or rider equipment from our dealer network in the Iberian Peninsula. Valid until 05/31/2023.
NOT INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION FOR PUNTAPUNTA 2023
- Fuel for the bike.
- Accommodation during the event, unless you book accommodation on our website at the time of registration.
- Road book holder, tablet or transparent document pocket.
- Lunches, breakfasts, dinners. (except those indicated in section 4.3.1 of the event regulations).
- Motorcycle tyres (The registered participant is solely responsible for their good condition).
- Motorcycle breakdowns.
- Transfer or collection of broken-down motorcycles.
- Road traffic offences during the event.
- Anything that is not expressly included in section 4.3.1 of the event regulations or not expressly included in the section “included in registration”.
Find out more
If you have any questions that we have not answered on the website, do not hesitate to contact us so that we can help you.