Settle any queries you may have about your participation in the puntApunta 10th Anniversary.
Settle your queries
The 10th anniversary of puntApunta will take place from 9 to 13 May 2023, where we will begin with the inspections in Sagres (Portugal) and end at the final stage in Cartagena.
You can register from Wednesday 8 March 2023 to 17 April 2023, or until all available places have been filled.
As with all events, we have a CANCELLATION POLICY (add link to event regulations) that you must read and accept before registering, which states that:
- Cancellations made prior to 15 March 2023 will be entitled to a 100% refund on registration fees, except for €25 for dossier expenses.
- Cancellations made between 15 March 2023 and 01 April 2023 will receive a 50% refund on registration fees.
- Cancellations made between 01 April and 09 April 2023 will receive a 20% refund on registration fees.
- Cancellations made after 09 April 2023 will NOT be entitled to any refund.
Participants can take part with any make of motorcycle. Motorcycles under 125 cc will not be admitted.
- Motorcycle + rider: €265 (including VAT)
- Passenger: €120 (including VAT)
- Road book in roll format: €25 (including VAT)
You can choose the departure time (places limited by time) when you register. You must go to the starting point at your scheduled time.
Your number will be of a certain colour based on your chosen time, which will help you find your location inside the parc fermé each day.
To register, we will ask you to:
Forename, surname, ID card or PASSPORT number, mobile phone number, contact telephone number in the event of an accident, e-mail address, motorcycle model, motorcycle registration number, and t-shirt size.
- And if you are riding with a passenger, we will also need their forename, surname, ID card or PASSPORT number, and t-shirt size.
*Important: you must read and accept the event regulations to complete registration.
After registering: You will receive an e-mail with a summary of your registration details.
First check your SPAM, as it is normally there if you haven’t received it.
If you have checked your SPAM and found that you have not received the e-mail, you can request a copy from email@example.com, indicating your forename/surname, ID card number, and the e-mail address used to register so that we can check for errors.
Unable to complete registration?
First check whether your CREDIT/DEBIT CARD has been charged. If so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your forename/surname and ID card number so that we can send you the e-mail with the summary of your registration.
If not, you must re-register.
*You won't lose your place provided you justify the incident.
Yes, registrations will be limited to the number of motorbikes confirmed by management on the first day of registration.
If the places designated by the event management are filled, we will open a waiting list that you can sign up for by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating your forename/surname and ID card number.
The price of registration includes:
- Participation in the puntApunta 2023 event.
- STAFF support over the 5 days of the event.
- 1 entry to the end of event cocktail party on May 13 in Cartagena. (Event passport compulsory)
- 1 picnic lunch ticket per stage (4 stages).
- Event passport and numbers, one per motorcycle.
- Digital road book. If you want to receive it in paper roll format, you must accept the €25.00 surcharge and select this format at the time of registration. (see Digital road book specifications on the event website)
- Emergency medical assistance at PFs and arrival.
- Emergency mechanical assistance on arrival.
- Welcome pack with event merchandising:
- Event T-shirt.
- Event neck gaiter.
- Event bottle.
- Event bracelet.
- Event gymsack.
- Sponsor promotions.
- Discount on tyre purchase/replacement.
- Right to the finisher stamps, if all the checkpoint stamps are obtained correctly.
- Public liability insurance of the organisation.
- Entry to the event’s parcs fermés.
- Road book in roll format: €25 (including VAT)
- Fuel for the bike.
- Accommodation during the event, unless you book accommodation on our website at the time of registration.
- Road book holder, tablet or transparent document pocket.
- Lunches, breakfasts, dinners (except those indicated in section 4.3.1 of the event regulations).
- Motorcycle tyres (The registered participant is solely responsible for their good condition).
- Motorcycle breakdowns.
- Transfer or collection of broken-down motorcycles.
- Road traffic offences during the event.
- Anything that is not expressly included in section 4.3.1 of the event regulations.
No. You must register between Wednesday 8 March 2023 and Monday 17 April 17 or until all available places have been filled.
Exceptionally, if there is a place available due to a cancellation and if you are on the Waiting List, we will contact you so that you can register. t-shirt size.
Yes, the picnic lunch en route during each stage and the end of event cocktail on Saturday 13 May.
Yes, provided the passenger is correctly registered at the time of rider registration.
You will be in breach of the event regulations and will be forbidden from taking part, leading to cancellation of the registration of any rider with a passenger not duly registered.
No, it is not compulsory but it is recommended if you are not using the digital system. It is impossible to follow the route properly if you aren't carrying it. The road book contains all the directions to follow the route correctly, as well as indications of possible hazards or tips, e.g. where to refuel.
The organisation will only deliver the paper roadbook to all those registered who have purchased it at the time of registration.
In this edition the digital roadbook system will be implemented, you have all the information here.
The road book will be provided in A5 roll format, provided this is requested when you register.
No, you can do whichever section you want, and leave the route whenever you like.
Only those who correctly complete their passport with stamps at the checkpoints indicated by the organisation. To do so they must follow the road book provided.
The number placed on the front of your motorcycle, your event passport and bracelet.
We recommend starting with a full tank of fuel and studying the route to avoid queues at petrol stations. All possible refuelling points are included in the road book.
Yes, if your passenger has a driving licence, then it’s up to you.
- Secure the area to avoid further accidents.
- Call 112.
- Inform the organisation by sending an e-mail to the staff or by calling the emergency number (not WhatsApp or similar).
- Your bike must be recovered through your insurance company, contacting them for assistance.
Participants must solve these using their own resources and, where this is not possible, must make arrangements with their insurer. An emergency mechanical service is available in the parc fermé on arrival.